Friday, July 2, 2010

When else do I?

When I was 3, when I talked aloud and laughed and played, all said, ‘Stop that now, once you go to school, you will have lots of friends to play. Now don’t shout’

When I was 5, when I talked aloud and laughed and played, all said, ‘Stop that now, once you go back home in the evening, you can play’

When I was 7, when I talked aloud and laughed and played, all said, ‘Stop that now, did you finish your homework?’

When I was 9, when I talked aloud and laughed and played, all said, ‘Stop that now, can’t you see we are watching news’

When I was 11, when I talked aloud and laughed and played, all said, ‘Stop that now, look at your brother, see how quiet he is’

When I was 13, when I talked aloud and laughed and played, all said, ‘Stop that now, you’re now grown up, and don’t fool around’

When I was 15, when I talked aloud and laughed and played, all said, ‘Stop that now, did you learn for your board exams?’

When I was 17, when I talked aloud and laughed and played, all said, ‘Stop that now, you people need to be role models for the juniors’

When I was 19, when I talked aloud and laughed and played, all said, ‘Stop that now, is this the age to play around, when you’re in the college?’

When I was 21, when I talked aloud and laughed and played, all said, ‘Stop that now, Now that you have got the offer from that MNC, behave responsibly’

When I was 23, when I talked aloud and laughed and played, all said, ‘Ah ! he was such a nice boy. Pity, that his happened to him’

Then I did not talk aloud, laugh or play.

But people, please tell me, when do I talk aloud, laugh and play?

1 comment:

Rashmi said...

When no one can see :)