Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Trapped... Oops! Tagged

Just a mother of two’ asked anyone who read her blog to continue the tag. So here I go. BTW, this is the first tag, I am attempting in my blogolife

1. What curse word do you use the most? – kOppu

2. Do you own an iPod? – No and I don’t want to. I hate the earphones.

3. What person do you talk to on the phone the most? – My wife (at present)

4. Do you still remember the first person you kissed? – Oh yes. Now stop right there.

5. Do you remember where you were on 11/9/01? – Yes, I was at my home in Marthandam, TamilNadu, wondering what do I do to complete the Power Electronics Engineering Assignment.

6. What was the last movie you watched? – ‘Pattanapravesham’ (Malayalam). Actually, parts of the movie, not entire one. The entire one was ‘ Theeratha Vilayattu Pillai’ (Tamil). No wait, I watched that out of desperation and not that I am a die hard fan of Tamil movies.

7. Has anyone ever called you lazy? – Yes, I have called that myself, several times.

8. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep? – No

9. Has anyone told you a secret this week? - Err… No

10. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? – Won’t say ;-)

11. What are you looking forward to? – a chance to do what I love

12. Do you own any band t-shirts? – NOOOOO. I hate it.

13. What will you be doing in one hour? – Reading another set of blogs

14. Is anyone in love with you? – Ofcourse. Lots.

15. Last time you cried? – Don’t remember

16. Are you on a desktop computer or a laptop? - Desktop

17. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos? - No

18. Would you ever date anyone covered in tattoos? – I don’t mind

19. What were you doing before this? – Having Curd Rice and Pickle

20. When is the last time you slept on the floor? - Yesterday

21. How many hours of sleep do you need to function? – 8 hours. No compromise

22. Do you eat breakfast daily? – Yes, I do.

Now no escaping. You continue.

No comments: