Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A year or is it an year? !!

It’s been really long. An year past by. Did something happen during this year?
Yes .. yes
I changed jobs..I came to a new location.
But now I hate both.
I learnt that boredom is directly proportional to the size of the organization.
I learnt that I can cook and eat it too ! and SURVIVE too !!
I learnt that ..
No, I don’t intend to write a poem.
I would like to remain jobless for few weeks. Just for the heck of it, to be myself, to know what on earth keeps the world busy, to watch the cat which runs around the courtyard, to watch the squirrel.. oh wait wait.. the poet in me is waking up. Stop right there…
It is exactly 8 minutes back, I discovered that I can publish my posts from office. He he, don’t tell anyone. Now that I got a door open, I can let my thoughts flow freely and fingers hit the keyboard on its own. Lemme see how long can I sustain.

No comments: